Looking For Any Job, Enter it Here

May 13, 2011

Hot Career Oppotunities At Total Nigeria ( 14 Positions)

As the leading Petroleum marketing company in Nigeria, we seek committed individuals who will constitute our dynamic work teams.
Our work teams are made up of diverse disciplines which include:



  • Marketing
  • Finance and Accounting
  • Business Administration
  • Human Resources 
  • Procurement 
  • Logistics
  • Law 
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
  • Administration
  • Information Technology
  • Civil Engineering
  • Electrical Engineering
  • Mechanical Engineering 
  • Chemical Engineering 
  • Environment & Safety Management 

3 comments:

  1. pls I want youto help me out, I have tried hotmail and microsoft outlook for sending the mail concerning summit my CV but can not deliver (bounce back) I have done it several time and second option can not display webpage when you click on it. Pls I need your assitance.
    Thanks you
    Gbenga Edward

    ReplyDelete
  2. pls i will like to work with your noble company pls help me out,you can get at with this link prettywhite4real@yahoo.com pls i will be happy if you get back to me soon. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. please send it to this e-mail......V

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog